When it comes to designing or redecorating your bathroom, the right tile flooring, backsplash, or countertop can take an ordinary design to a standout design you’ll love to show off to your house guests. The Hamilton Parker Company is proud to provide you with the Central Ohio region’s most extensive selection of bathroom tile options that are as durable and low maintenance as they are beautiful.
We invite you to visit one of our tile showrooms, conveniently located in Columbus, Cincinnati, or Delaware, OH. For general inquiries, please give us a call or fill out a form online.
Our products are sure to add beauty to your bathroom design project.
Benefits of Using Tile in Your Bathroom
Here are just a few of the benefits of using tile in your bathroom spaces.
- The right tile can be a durable material that will last for years with little upkeep.
- Tile looks great, and with all the material, style, and color options, you can customize your bathroom to get the look and feel that you want.
- Using the right tile, such as glass tiles, can make a small bathroom appear bigger and bring in extra light.
- By choosing the right tile for your bathroom, you can have tiles on your floors, wall, and countertops that make cleaning up and maintenance a breeze.
- Professionally installed tiling throughout your home, including your bathroom, can increase your property’s value.
Which Tiles Work Best in a Bathroom
With all the choices out there, you may be wondering which tiles work best in a bathroom space. Choosing the right tiles for your bathroom is an important step when it comes to planning or redesigning your space:
- Ceramic tiles – With so many options when it comes to color, and style, ceramic tiles can be a great choice for the bathroom. Add this to the fact that ceramic is easy to clean, and durable, and you have the perfect bathroom tile.
- Stone tiles – Stone tiles such as slate work well to bring an earthy feel to a space, and blended with other tiles, they can turn a boring bathroom into a beautiful space. Although they need a little more upkeep then other tile options, stone tiles will last a long time, making them a dependable choice for well-used spaces.
- Porcelain tiles – Porcelain tile is a durable ceramic tile that is quite often reasonably priced, making it a great low-maintenance option.
- Glass tiles – Glass tile can open up a space by reflecting light back into a room, and despite their delicate appearance, are quite strong. Glass tiles can bring beauty and light into any bathroom space.
Bathroom Tile Applications
Some of the most popular bathroom tile applications include:
- Bathroom tile flooring – When it comes to tiling your bathroom floor, you will want a tile that will last a long time, and a tile that can provide a non-slip surface. Stone tiles can be a great option when it comes to tiling a bathroom floor. Porcelain tiles also make a good choice, thanks to their low-maintenance yet long- lasting exterior.
- Bathroom tile countertops – Bathroom countertops see a lot of action and need to be easy to clean due to all the products that get spread across them on a daily basis. Ceramic tiles are a great option for countertops. They provide a surface that is easy to clean, and they come in a multitude of styles and colors, giving you the perfect opportunity to customize your bathroom. Stone tiles can also work well on a countertop, however they can require more upkeep. To help with this, use larger tiles in darker colors. Glass tiles can also be considered for countertops. While glass may look delicate, it can actually be quite strong, and it provides a non-porous countertop that resists bacteria buildup.
- Bathroom tile backsplash – Whether you choose to match your bathroom backsplash with existing tile in the bathroom, or you are looking for a contrast, most tile options will work well as a backsplash. Glass tiles can reflect light back into a room, making the space look bigger. Stone tiles can add contrast to existing countertops and flooring, and ceramic and porcelain give you endless options at a good price.
Bathroom Tile Design
When it comes to your bathroom tile design, you are limited only by your own imagination. And if that’s the case, we have many sample tile design displays at our award-winning tile showrooms in Ohio to inspire you!
Choose from single or multi-colored mosaics or other, more traditional patterns. We also offer a large selection of custom hand-painted tiles for a look that is truly unique to just your bathroom. You’ll work closely with our knowledgeable designers to develop a concept. Our in-house artists will help you bring your ideas to life!
Schedule Bathroom Tile Installation in Central Ohio
Whether you use tile on your bathroom floor, countertops, or backsplash, by choosing the right tile, you can create a bathroom that is both visually appealing and will last for years to come. Tile’s easy care and wide variety of types and colors makes it a natural choice for nearly any bathroom.
We invite you to visit one of our showrooms, conveniently located in Columbus, Cincinnati, or Delaware, OH. For general inquiries, please give us a call or fill out a form online.