The Hamilton Parker Company sells and installs outdoor thin brick throughout the Central Ohio area.
When a project calls for a thinner alternative to full size brick, The Hamilton Parker Company offers a wide range of options. Thin brick does not require a support ledge, making it ideal for use in new construction and re-facing existing jobs, as well as do-it-yourself projects. Many prefer thin brick because it weighs considerably less than the typical brick product.
We offer thin brick from the three most popular suppliers: Glen-Gery, Belden, and Redland Brick. We also have a mechanical support system for installing thin brick, using architectural-grade galvanized steel for thin brick and veneers.
To view our thin brick and other outdoor brick products, we invite you to visit one of our masonry showrooms, conveniently located in Columbus or Delaware, OH. For general inquiries, please give us a call or fill out a contact form online.
Where to Use Thin Brick
If you’re looking for an alternative to traditional brick and mortar for your outdoor design project in the Central Ohio area, consider thin brick or thin brick veneer. Thin brick applications include:
- New building construction
- Building re-facing projects
- And more
We offer thin brick, thin brick pavers, and thin brick veneer in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors. Our featured brands include:
Why Choose Thin Brick for Your Next Outdoor Design Project?
There are many benefits to using thin brick for your next outdoor design project in the Columbus, OH area, be it a patio, new building construction, or building re-facing project:
- Fast and easy installation – Unlike traditional brick and mortar installation, thin brick panels can be adhered on top of surfaces, including cement block and poured concrete.
- Light weight – Some structures cannot support the weight of actual brick.
- Low maintenance – Just like thick brick, you’ll never have to worry about repainting your thin brick.
- Budget-friendly – Thin brick is cheaper to ship or transport and install, due to its size and weight.
- Long lasting – Thin brick looks great and often looks better with age, as opposed to other building material that rot and wear.
Thin Brick Installation in Central Ohio
At The Hamilton Parker Company, we can help with all aspects of your thin brick project—including installation. We always use the proper tools, setting materials, and sealers to help protect your investment and keep it looking fresh and new for years to come.
We invite you to visit one of our masonry showrooms, conveniently located in Columbus or Delaware, OH. For general inquiries, please give us a call or fill out a form online.