The Most Versatile Outdoor Cooker You Can Own!
It’s a grill. It’s a smoker. It’s an oven! The Big Green Egg is at the top of its game in any cooking mode: grilling, low ‘n slow barbecuing, smoking, or even baking. The Big Green Egg has made a believer out of everyone who tries it; one fan wrote, “Any mistakes I make on my Big Green Egg are better than anything I can cook on a gas grill.”
A Big Green Egg can help turn your beautiful outdoor living space into a functional entertainment zone. We invite you to visit one of our showrooms conveniently located in Columbus or Delaware, OH to view our Big Green Egg offerings and other products. For general inquiries, please call or fill out a contact form online.
How Does the Big Green Egg Work?
The Big Green Egg is fueled by natural lump charcoal, which it consumes sparingly (one 20-pound bag will last for more than a month, even when used several times a week). Gas grills are said to offer the ultimate in outdoor cooking convenience, but the EGG® gets ready to cook in less time, keeps meat and poultry more moist and juicy, and has the flavor of charcoal.
Approximately 80 percent of the charcoal remains after cooking, so its re-use factor (simply close the vents after cooking to save the unused charcoal) makes The Big Green Egg cost-efficient as well as versatile and fun.
What Can the Big Green Egg Do?
The Big Green Egg always outperforms the competition, no matter what cooking mode you use. If you have never used anything but a gas grill, you’ll be converted to the Big Green Egg the first time you use it. The benefits of the EGG include the following:
- It can grill at high temperatures (750 degrees F) quickly and easily. Dampers allow for accurate temperature control.
- It can bake pizza, bread, casseroles, pies, and cobblers without drying them out.
- It can smoke turkey, ham, ribs, and any other cut of meat at a low, controllable temperature for succulent results.
- It’s ready to cook in less time so you’re not waiting around for the charcoal to heat up.
- It keeps red meat and poultry more juicy and moist so you’ll think you’re eating meats prepared at a fine restaurant.
- It produces delicious food with a distinct charcoal flavor that no gas grill can mimic.
- It consumes coal sparingly. In fact, about 80 percent of the charcoal remains after cooking. To save the unused charcoal for next time, simply close the vents when you’re done cooking.
We invite you to visit one of our showrooms, conveniently located in Columbus or Delaware, OH. For general inquiries, please give us a call or fill out a form online.